2008/06/03

Internet Access in China



It is famous Chinese government is controlling the Internet.

For example, if i want to find some pictures of Tiananmen(天安門)、
I use Yahoo Japan Image Search and type the word "天安門".

In usual, I see pictures that shows "Tiananmen Square incident".(天安門事件)

But If I do the same thing in China, the search result is quite different
from what i can get in Japan and other Countries.
All I see is beautiful picture of Tiananmen square, or the famous
picture of Mao Tes-tung(毛沢東).

This is because Chinese government controls Internet access.

Wikipedia is also blocked by government in China.......

Usually I don't feel this is uncomfortable.
I have access to Google, Yahoo Japan, facebook etc..
Most of information I want to know is accessible on the Internet in China,
BUT NOT MY BLOG!!!!

Actually I've never seen my blog.
I can publish my post, but cannot see them as a BLOG.

nhhhhh, Is it because of Chinese strict rule against Internet??
Is it because of Google??
Is it because of the contents of my blog??

I don't know....




0 件のコメント: