2008/05/29

capricious weather...







Look at this picture!!!
I took this at 9 o'clock in the morning!
Isn't it too dark??




This day I got office at 8.
I was attending my Chinese class as usual.
Then, the weather got suddenly so bad!


Dark clouds covered all sky, and started raining so hard.
It felt like it was at 9 o'clock in the evening....
I can't help taking a picture of this unusual weather!!!
So right after my Chinese class, I grabbed my camera and
went take this picture.

My Chinese teacher didn't think the weather became so bad.
She didn't bring her umbrella. I let her use my umbrella.
(Next day she brought fruit for me in return!!! She is so nice!!)

This kind of things always happen in Dalian in China
Suddenly get rains, and suddenly get good weather..
I am now used to it.

0 件のコメント: