2008/05/30

People gone by...

Three coworkers are leaving my office as with today.
This gonna be my last day to work with them.

My company offers one year contract to all employees here.
Some of us extend the contract, but many of my coworkers
go back to Japan right after one year contract.

Sounds unusual??

If you work in developed countries, you would feel it's not normal
many employees work for a company only for one year.

Working environment is not too good??
Wage is too low??
Our job is boring??

No, no, no. I don't think the reasons above don't really answer
the question why people are leaving so soon.

The answer is simple.

Japanese people living in China is just too hard.
I should say, life in Japan and China is too different.

They quit the job not because they hate the job,
but because they think China is not the place they live
for many years.

Of course, if Japanese people live in a foreign country,
there should be so many problems, and hardships
necessarily they face to. Me also, lived in many different
countries, and found it's not easy to get used to foreign
countries' culture, habits etc..

But when I was in Canada, I felt like "I wanna live here for many years!!"

But there's something we (Japanese people) can not take here in China.

It's not because our history, economic situation, or other
things we can see.

Many Chinese people are nice, rapid economic development
is really fun to see.

But people are leaving here, and I know I will leave here too.
BUT NOT NOW! ahahahaha. (within couple of years for sure..)

I gotta enjoy every minutes every seconds here.

0 件のコメント: