2008/05/26

New Chinese Class

New Chinese Class has started!

My company offers free Chinese lessons
for all employees both in the morning and evening! WOW!
I have to choose morning class, or evening class though.
(I can not take both class....)

I used to take evening class, but after 8 hours of work,
I got really tired listening to my teacher speaking Chinese......
I found it didn't really help brushing up my Chinese if
I take evening lessons.

SO! from today, i started taking morning class!!
It starts at 8!
I got to leave my house at 7:40!
That's extremely early for me!
AND I WAS LATE FOR TODAY'S CLASS. ahahahaha

My teacher is so cute and nice.
My classmates (my coworker) are so good.
I think I am gonna enjoy my morning class.

I gotta do homework from today's lesson..
And I gotta wake up earlier tomorrow....

0 件のコメント: