2008/08/16

Japan vs Netherland


I went to watch an Olympic soccer game!!!!
It took 4 hours to get to the stadium..



This is a stadium!!
Around there, tickets were sold about 40 yuan!
It was sooooooo cheap!


The most of audience was Chinese even though
this game is not played by Chinese players........

Some(Many) Chinese viewers yelled discriminating words
against Japanese audience. Their behavior was bad...
I was sad.


At the end, we lost the game....

What made me happy was happened after the game.
Outside of the stadium, there are so many foreigners
asking me to take a picture with. It's probably because
I wore Japan national soccer team uniform.

And, there were 4 Chinese people actually supported Japan.
I was so happy to see them!! I talked to them and took a picture with.

I saw the real meaning of the Olympic game this night.

0 件のコメント: